InventHelp News - http://joeythomasen.tumblr.com/post/184244600588/making-the-most-of-your-invention-idea. Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an idea you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full-line of providers not looking to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn't have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you up.)
6. They've got too many similar products and that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they just don't want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn't much better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don't have a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won't fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren't the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for inventhelp stories purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't with outside ideas and doesn't publicize i'm not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn't explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and aren't open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to consider the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and study part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.