Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to lease a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These people signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company signing up.
8. Once it's done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may can be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies' house vendors. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and has the right teams to carry out each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and locate a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.